Jan 31, 2013

Day 3-4....Going Strong!







               Day 3 and 4 have been so much fun! Not only did I have to turn down smore’s and hot chocolate, but I had to turn down taco bell and pizza. You have to understand that the inner fat child that weighs 400 lbs. inside my body wants to eat all of this stuff! I decided yesterday since I was 800 calories below my goal of 2,400 calories/day that I could go ahead and enjoy 1 small smore and then I would have to walk away! Which I made sure to pay a visit to the gym today, to get that smore out of my system!

               I went to the gym today and was saving my calories for my awesome dinner that I had tonight! I tried to eat a little lighter, and made sure to work out just before dinner so I could get a good meal with my friends at Gambino’s! My big sis (in the Greek system), and I split a chicken parmesan dish! I had a 4oz breaded chicken breast with about 3oz of spaghetti, and a small side of bread. Topping it all off with a whopping 5 glasses of water!

               I’m actually enjoying this so much, and love to hit the gym. Do I want a burger or a 5 layer Quesadilla…yes! The reality is though that I’m healthy now and loving life!!! Can’t wait to shed these pounds off and become a Calvin Klein underwear model! Haha kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment