Jan 28, 2013

Day 1.....The Weigh In!



Day 1 of the diet and the weigh in is going to be released through this blog!! I know I have tens and tens of followers out there who have just been dying to find out my starting weight for this new journey. A hint to how I feel about my weight after getting off the scale is all in the picture above.

When I stepped off that Scale today I knew that I had a serious problem and that it needs to change! I may not look as big as a weigh, but I fell it. I weighed it at 425 lbs......ok not really, but I know y'all are just scrolling down looking for the weight instead of reading the blog! I know not very many people have faith in me, but Eric and Jake from my fraternity who are running my diet do, so it is very helpful. Everyone's doubts is all I need to fuel the fire to this weight loss challenge!

"You can’t always be the strongest or most talented or most gifted person in the room, but you can be the most competitive. Competition allows you to influence your opponent."
~Pat Summit

My Opponent right is this weight loss challenge that I want to do. I weighed in today at 269 lbs and I want to get down to 200 lbs. Hoping to do most of this before summer, but I will continue it forever, since I want to be skinny!

Day 2 could hold so much more! You just never know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment