Nov 26, 2012

Turkey Domination...Not Good!

 
 



        Oh how I love to go home and eat amazing food…the only problem is that there is no motivation to hit the gym, and with all that delicious food I believe that I’m now the stuffed turkey. I have decided it would be best to not weigh in and to just start hitting the gym. I’ll weigh in Sunday to find out how things are really going.

       Being the basketball team manager for the University of Idaho men’s basketball team is fun, but it does have a busy schedule which leaves all my free time to do homework…and blog I guess! I now have to make time in order to lose the weight. I have been doing better about walking everywhere I can and walking up and down stairs instead of taking the elevator!

       I hate to admit that I’m the stuffed turkey, but when you look down and you can basically see a whole turkey forming the shape of your belly…you know it’s time to get back to the gym. Some may still doubt me, but I will reach those 20 lbs. by December 31st and probably over that goal. Goodbye turkey belly and hello sexy belly ;)

1 comment:

  1. When you come home at Christmas, bring your swim trunks because we are going swimming and to the gym. I am getting you a 3 week pass to my gym!! Time to rock it out!

    ReplyDelete