Nov 8, 2012

Lazy but talented....sometimes true!

 
 
 
 



It sure seems like getting off schedule seems to happen for me a lot! As I'm getting ready to step on the scale, I'm scared to see how much weight I gained, knowing that I had not been eating or exercising the way I should be. I guess the fact that even though I was not eating the right food, I was still not eating very much and drinking my water. I lost four more pounds, for a total of 11lbs! It was a good feeling knowing that I didn’t just gain everything back, and that I would have to start all over again! I feel even more motivated to lose the weight now that I have broken the ten pound mark! My goal is to lose 15lbs before I leave for thanksgiving break next weekend! This would need to happen since my contract that I made for myself says I have to lose 20lbs by New Years! Making exercise plans and preparing myself for what I’m going to eat that day is helpful in not snacking.

 

I love the doubters that say I won’t be able to do it because that just motivates me that much more. I’m ready to hit that goal weight of 220 as soon as I possibly can. Motivation, determination, and perseverance are the things I’m keeping in mind to keep me going. My next blog will be before I leave for thanksgiving break and I will have lost four more pounds, I can promise you that.

 

1st weigh in:     269  (October 21st)

2nd weigh in:    262  (November 5th)

3rd weigh in:    258  (November 8th)

 













1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot!!! Way to go!!! I am so proud of you! When you get here for Thanksgiving, lets workout together. Even if is just walking or biking, let's stay active so we don't gain weight from all the delicious food!!

    ReplyDelete