Nov 7, 2011

Great Start! This weeks goals!




What a great day today was! To start off this day I had to go back and use some of my motivational materials from BPA! When I woke up this morning I jumped real high and out of my bed and scream "WOOO it's gonna be a great day!!" That right there just sets your day to a positive attitude!!  Finally I went through one day going through with what I said I would do. Eating healthy, getting my to do list for the day done, having a little free time, and going to work. When I finished I said what a miracle, I did it without having to be on facebook for 3 hours before starting! I was so proud of myself because it shows me how quickly I can set myself to being on the right path! Like I said in my last blog...I will have weekly goals so here they are! Today having to remember what both my pastor in town and pastor Joel Osteen who I love to listen to said and every time I went to judge or possibly think something mean, I caught myself! I felt so proud that I could stop myself! Tomorrow is going to be even better! Like I said in my last blog...I will have weekly goals so here they are

*November 7th - November 13th*

-Eat healthy (the way I'm supposed to)
-Exercise @ least 2 times
-Play tennis at least once
-Be kind, positive, and motivational towards others
-Be faithful
-Complete 1 senior project essay
-Complete all missing work
-GO see 1 of 2 brothers this weekend

This week will be great and I can't wait to go see 1 of 2 of my best friends/ "Brothers" this weekend! Going to be a great trip! If I accomplish these things this week I can't be mad because I got what I wanted to done!

No comments:

Post a Comment